BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS


♥♥♥ mY haPpine$$ i$ mY owN LiFe, iF u d0n'T LikE iT ju$t LivE uR LiFe aNd LeaVe mE aLonE...mE wiLL bE 0weZ mE, n0t u bUt ju$t mE.. LuRvE mYLifE, haPpine$$ i$ miNe !! ♥♥♥





Wednesday, July 7, 2010

mE LuRvE mE frEnZ s0 muCh !!!




We have known each other,
Long time ago....
From the moment we met...I know that..
You all are
Someone that I was looking for...
Our relationship was firm
We could even smile when in trouble...

Our relationship was very special...
It like an adventure story...
We played and studied together...
We were special…not because
Of our appearance
We were special because
We were...ourself...

But now,
The time passes without waiting...
We are apart for ambitions and studies...
The sweet and bitter memories,
Always fresh in my heart...
From you...I learn the truth...
Meaning of love...
I will pray for our success...
And hope to meet you someday,
In the future...

Thank you…my LuRvELy FRIEND



.... ^_^ ....
<3 bByChiCky <3